Sailboat access pool home, one turn to the river. No bridges and All assessments PAID. Come see the wide canal view on this Western exposure property. Enjoy the sunset from the privacy of your under-truss patio. Beautiful raised front entry with double doors. Cathedral ceilings, all tile, storm shutters. Gorgeous master suite with sliders to the pool area. Tub and shower as well as dual sinks and a make-up station. Two walk-in closets and plenty of storage throughout the home. New appliances, hot water heater and air conditioning. Garage door replaced in 2013. Move-in ready home. Furnishings negotiable. Electric aluminum lift that previously housed a 22’ pontoon boat with canopy cover installed in 2016. Well maintained neighborhoods in the Cornwallis area. Mature landscaping including a mango tree. Must see in person to appreciate.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,930 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Self Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,Double Vanity,High Speed Internet,Main Level Master,Pantry,Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Trees,Patio. Rectangular Lot.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price